LIMITED spots open for Spring '15 Soccer!
As of 3/4/2015 our registration status is:
- ACCEPTING PLAYERS
- U5 >> 2 players that are age 4 by 3/14/2015 and not yet 5
- U14 >> 7 players that were 12 or 13 years old LAST August 1st (2014)
- NEEDING A COACH TO COMPLETE A TEAM (Could it be you?)
Training is provided, no experience required, and it is FREE!! Call Kevin --865-363-5382!
- U8 >> room for Coach's kid that was age 6 or 7 LAST August 1st (2014)
- WAITING LIST --- We are limited by our ADULT VOLUNTEERS (Can you help?)
- U6>> If/When another Coach is found, we can form another team!
- U8>> If/When another Coach is found, we can form another team!
- U10>> If/When another Coach is found, we can form another team!
- U12>> If/When another Coach is found, we can form another team!
NEW FAMILIES must request site membership....
Click here>>>> NEW2SITE MEMBERSHIP
RETURNING FAMILIES (those with site access)....
Log-in to MEMBERS' SITE for more private information.
~~ Registration fee is $50* per player for age divisions with openings.
(Family Discount is 50% off 3rd and more players in same household)
NOTE: For age divisions with a waiting list, if/when we place you on a team, the player fee is $50 + $10 late fee; you can pay when placed. ~~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
For those NEW to our WEBSITE, you must first submit a site membership request and then you will receive an email from us as your site access is granted announcing that you are a SITE MEMBER!!! As a member, log-in to the Members' site & register your player(s) for the upcoming season. You can select to pay on-line, via mail or in person.
To make your Payment ...
- Pay online with PayPal using credit, debit, or electronic check; no account required.
- Pay in person at Uniform Distribution time, Thursday, March 12, 6-8 at the Pavillion.
- [Scholarship REQUESTS MUST SPEAK TO LEANNA (as well as email).]
NOTE: Player's Registration fee includes the player's trophy ($10) and required AYSO Soccer Accident Insurance ($17.50 per player). It also helps pay for our website; volunteer training costs; Area/Section fees; advertising; field maintenance including line paint, fertilizer and seed, and labor; various supplies; and major equipment such as our riding mower and soccer goals and nets. All AYSO Coaches, Referees, and Board Members are volunteering their time; no one is paid. We keep the registration fee as low as possible while providing a high quality soccer experience for youth in our area.
UNIFORM Distribution night this season will be after practices begin...
Thursday, March 12th; 6-8 p.m at the Norris Lions Club Pavilion.
**IF you are NEW, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRE-ORDER on-line!
**You will have an opportunity to pre-select sizes at the Parents' Meeting.
**As long as you have pre-ordered, it isn't required that you pre-select sizes,
we will have enough on pick-up night.
**You can select to pay on-line with PayPal or pay at time of pick-up.
Player's UNIFORM Package -- (same package across all age divisions)
$45 includes (5 pieces) --- Please see more info in FAQs.
Note: REGISTRATION MUST BE PAID in full in order to receive a uniform!
If you are interested in Volunteering with AYSO (all training is provided for FREE!)
please read in the FAQs for more information or contact Kevin Crow.
Kevin Crow, Regional Commissioner, (865) 363-5382 voice/texting
Leanna Cate, Regional Publicity & Assistant Registrar, (865) 660-7466 voice/texting