Online Digital Scrapbooking Class
Introduction to Digital Scrapbooking
through Education to Go
Beverly Schulz teaches through Education to Go to provide online classes in photography and digital editing at over 2,100 partner colleges and universities around the world. These six-week classes start each month and offer a wealth of information at a very affordable cost--all available on a schedule that works for you!
You can access the classroom any time you like and read the material, take quizzes, get your assignments, and post questions. New lessons are released twice a week, but you don't have to be online at any specific time. You decide what works best for you!
All material in the class is available for you to save and print to review at your convenience. If you need an extension to complete the work, that's available too!
These classes are designed for adults, but home-schooling high school students are welcome as well.
Click course title for a detailed syllabus, price, and the opportunity to register for our next class. You'll find student reviews and an instructor biography at each class site.
This course uses Photoshop Elements software, versions 11, 12, or 13. Students do not need to be familiar with the software (we'll teach you!) but the course is specifically taught using Photoshop Elements 11, 12, or 13 (not Photoshop or other software packages). Students may prefer to take Photoshop Elements for the Digital Photographer - Part I prior to this course, but it is not necessary.
- Introduction to Digital Scrapbooking (uses Photoshop Elements 11, 12, or 13)
- Photoshop Elements 11 for the Digital Photographer - Part I
- Photoshop Elements 11 for the Digital Photographer - Part II
- Photoshop Elements 12 for the Digital Photographer - Part I
- Photoshop Elements 12 for the Digital Photographer - Part II
- Photoshop Elements 13 for the Digital Photographer - Part I
- Photoshop Elements 13 for the Digital Photographer - Part II - Now Open!