Spring '16 REGISTERATION STATUS~~
Note LATE registrations are filled as space is available: edited 3/28/16 6:20 p.m.
- U5, U6, U8, U10 >> CLOSED: EVERY SPOT FILLED
Sorry, NO WAITING LISTS for this season. .
- U12 >> 1 remaining slot
Contact Leanna Cate to register (865)660-7466.
- U14/U16B >> 3 remaining slots for BOYS.
- U14/U16G >> 3 remaining slots for GIRLS.
NEW FAMILIES (for SPRING '16!) must request site membership....
Click here>>>> NEW2SITE MEMBERSHIP
For those NEW to our WEBSITE, you must first submit a site membership request and then you will receive an email from us as your site access is granted announcing that you are a SITE MEMBER!!! As a member, log-in to the Members' site & register your player(s) for the upcoming season. You can select to pay on-line, via mail or in person.
Already registered and just need to
PAY ON-LINE NOW?
(find this purple hilight on "Members' site" for instructions)
RETURNING FAMILIES (those with site access) must
Log-in to MEMBERS' SITE for more private information.
Spring '16 -- Mandatory Parents’ Meeting/Orientation
MONDAY, February 22nd / Doors open at 6 p.m.
If you didn't make it to sign forms
YOU MUST GET THEM FROM YOUR COACH
PRIOR TO FIRST PRACTICE TO SIGN!
NOTE: Player's Registration fee includes the player's trophy ($10) and required AYSO Soccer Accident Insurance ($17.50 per player). It also helps pay for our website; volunteer training costs; Area/Section fees; advertising; field maintenance including line paint, fertilizer and seed, and labor; various supplies; and major equipment such as our riding mower and soccer goals and nets. All AYSO Coaches, Referees, and Board Members are volunteering their time; no one is paid. We keep the registration fee as low as possible while providing a high quality soccer experience for youth in our area.
To make your Payment ...
- While Registering: Pay online with PayPal using credit, debit, or electronic check; no account required.
LATER?: Pay "In-Person" at Bojangles on Monday 2/15; 4-8 p.m. or Saturday 2/20; 9-11 am.
- LATER?: Click to the RIGHT ---->>>>> on the "My CLASS REGISTRATION" link. That will take you to the "Age Division Selection" Screen; then Click on the "Cash Register ICON" on the TOP RIGHT to find your INVOICE; on the bottom of your list will be a "PAY NOW" button that will take you to PayPal.
LATER?: Mail your check with the PAYMENT FORM ASAP to hold your spot!
- NOTE: You can pay for your uniform(s) at time of pick-up if you would like.
If you are interested in Volunteering with AYSO (all training is provided for FREE!)
please read in the FAQs for more information or contact Kevin Crow.
Kevin Crow, Regional Commissioner, (865) 363-5382 voice/texting
Amber Lilburn, Regional Registrar, (865) 494- 6467 voice
Leanna Cate, Regional Publicity & Assistant Registrar, (865) 660-7466 voice/texting