REGISTERATION for FALL 2015
will be (right) HERE SOON!!!
Be sure you ARE a SITE MEMBER so you will receive an email alert when registration is open!!
NEW FAMILIES must request site membership....
Click here>>>> NEW2SITE MEMBERSHIP
RETURNING FAMILIES (those with site access)....
Log-in to MEMBERS' SITE for more private information.
~~ Registration fee is $50* per player for age divisions with openings.
(Family Discount is 50% off 3rd and more players in same household)
NOTE: For age divisions that initally filled all teams AND we were able to
form a LATE TEAM the player fee is $50 + $10 late fee;
you can pay on-line or at Uniform Distribution. ~~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
For those NEW to our WEBSITE, you must first submit a site membership request and then you will receive an email from us as your site access is granted announcing that you are a SITE MEMBER!!! As a member, log-in to the Members' site & register your player(s) for the upcoming season. You can select to pay on-line, via mail or in person.
To make your Payment ...
- Pay online with PayPal using credit, debit, or electronic check; no account required.
- Pay via US Mail with a check or money order; must send printed FORM with your check.
- Pay in person at one of our "pay-in-person events" ---see calendar and emails for dates.
- [Scholarship REQUESTS are done with on-line registration & prior to payment; please, also let Leanna know via phone so she will look for your upcoming request.]
NOTE: Player's Registration fee includes the player's trophy ($10) and required AYSO Soccer Accident Insurance ($17.50 per player). It also helps pay for our website; volunteer training costs; Area/Section fees; advertising; field maintenance including line paint, fertilizer and seed, and labor; various supplies; and major equipment such as our riding mower and soccer goals and nets. All AYSO Coaches, Referees, and Board Members are volunteering their time; no one is paid. We keep the registration fee as low as possible while providing a high quality soccer experience for youth in our area.
UNIFORM Distribution night this season will be held after practices begin...
Date to be determined; 6-8 p.m at the Norris Lions Club Pavilion.
• IF you are NEW, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRE-ORDER on-line!
• You will have an opportunity to pre-select sizes at the Parents' Meeting.
• As long as you have pre-ordered, it isn't required that you pre-select sizes,
we will have enough on pick-up night.
• You can select to pay on-line with PayPal or pay at time of pick-up.
Player's UNIFORM Package -- (same package across all age divisions)
$45 includes (5 pieces) --- Please see more info in FAQs.
Note: REGISTRATION MUST BE PAID in full in order to receive a uniform!
If you are interested in Volunteering with AYSO (all training is provided for FREE!)
please read in the FAQs for more information or contact Kevin Crow.
Kevin Crow, Regional Commissioner, (865) 363-5382 voice/texting
Leanna Cate, Regional Publicity & Assistant Registrar, (865) 660-7466 voice/texting