FALL 15 REGISTERATION STATUS~~
NOTE: If you were at Parents' Night AND PAID,
but are just now getting in the system,
contact Leanna (865) 660-7466 after you apply for site membership.
----as of Thursday, August 27, 2015; 2 a.m.----
U5 -- CLOSED!
U6 -- CLOSED!
U8 -- CLOSED!
U10 -- CLOSED!
U12 -- CLOSED!
U14 -- Only 3 spots for GIRLS only!
U16/U19 -- Only 2 spots for Boys or Girls!
NEW FAMILIES must request site membership....
Click here>>>> NEW2SITE MEMBERSHIP
RETURNING FAMILIES (those with site access)....
Log-in to MEMBERS' SITE for more private information.
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Fall 2015 Player's Registration fee:
- $50* -- Registration Fee through August 25th
Requires full payment in person, on-line, or via mail postmarked by 8/25/2015.
* 50% discount for 3rd and more players in same household/family PAID ON TIME.
- $60 -- Registration fee on/after August 26th
The later you register the teams may be filled, so register/pay as early as you can.
Late Registrations will be considered on the basis of space available.
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
For those NEW to our WEBSITE, you must first submit a site membership request and then you will receive an email from us as your site access is granted announcing that you are a SITE MEMBER!!! As a member, log-in to the Members' site & register your player(s) for the upcoming season. You can select to pay on-line, via mail or in person.
To make your Payment ...
- Pay online with PayPal using credit, debit, or electronic check; no account required.
- Pay via US Mail with a check or money order; must send printed FORM with your check.
- Pay in person at one of our "pay-in-person events" ---see calendar and emails for dates.
[Scholarship REQUESTS are done with on-line registration & prior to payment; please, also let Leanna know via phone so she will look for your upcoming request.]
NOTE: Player's Registration fee includes the player's trophy ($10) and required AYSO Soccer Accident Insurance ($17.50 per player). It also helps pay for our website; volunteer training costs; Area/Section fees; advertising; field maintenance including line paint, fertilizer and seed, and labor; various supplies; and major equipment such as our riding mower and soccer goals and nets. All AYSO Coaches, Referees, and Board Members are volunteering their time; no one is paid. We keep the registration fee as low as possible while providing a high quality soccer experience for youth in our area.
UNIFORM Distribution night this season will be held after practices begin...
Thursday, September 3th; 6-8 p.m at the Norris Lions Club Pavilion.
• IF you are NEW, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRE-ORDER on-line!
• You will have an opportunity to pre-select sizes at the Parents' Meeting.
• As long as you have pre-ordered, it isn't required that you pre-select sizes,
we will have enough on pick-up night.
• You can select to pay on-line with PayPal or pay at time of pick-up.
Player's UNIFORM Package -- (same package across all age divisions)
$45 includes (5 pieces) --- Please see more info in FAQs.
Note: REGISTRATION MUST BE PAID in full in order to receive a uniform!
If you are interested in Volunteering with AYSO (all training is provided for FREE!)
please read in the FAQs for more information or contact Kevin Crow.
Kevin Crow, Regional Commissioner, (865) 363-5382 voice/texting
Leanna Cate, Regional Publicity & Assistant Registrar, (865) 660-7466 voice/texting